MAKITA FS2500-Screwdriver with buffer depth 570 W 2500 rpm 1.5 kg
Manufacturer reference: FS2500
- Ergonomically designed for minimizing the fatigue the hand, even in long working days working, provides the maximum power thrust into line with the tip.
- Reversible Switch with a single hand and BUTTON lock-on for jobs continued.
- With hilt antiskid, provides more control and comfort from the tool.
- Spot light built in that Lights pressing the switch before turning the engine.
- Hook reinforced sheet wrapped in plastic, longer lasting and more secure.
- Case metal in the area the gears that dispels best the hot and gives greater durability to the tool.
- Buffer depth prepared screw from panhead
- Silent Clutch
- One piece's depth buffer, Adjustable a screw thread, and easily removable for jobs watched, with rubber stop in the toe to prevent orguras in the prolongator.
- Output air controlled, to prevent nuisance al Operario over foremost when this fence I use wherein there is dirt.
- Posibility fasten the buffer depth temporarily, convenient in stock unscrewing.
- Agreement on the procedure EPTA weight 01/2003
- Power 570 W
- R. P. M 0-2.500 Rpm
- Capacity Max vise autotaladrante 6mm
- Capacity Max vise Drywall 5mm
- Weight 1,5Kg
- Length Cable 4 m
- Dimensions. LxAnxAl 290x70x192mm
- Speed variable (switch) If
- Insert 1/4 hex.
- Lighting intergrated If
- Handle antiskid If
- Width for the belt If
- Depth adjustment by buffer If
- Buffer depth 450968-4
- Close 450881-6
- Magnetic Socket wrench 10mm x 65mm 784806-1
- Briefcase PVC 824698-7
- Buffer depth 450963-4
- Buffer depth 450967-6