MAKITA DDF483RFE Screwdriver Drill BL 18V 3,0Ah
Benefits of User:
- Ultra compact design. Size of to 10,8V with Power 18V.
- 20 positions torque wrench.
- Variable speed on the trigger.
- Drill range more ergonomic applications drilling screwed.
- To exercise force optimally towards the bit, the rear has-shaped design "U" for to force more balanced and greater accuracy.
- The elastomer fluted allows better grip with greater checkpoint and more safely.
- Belt clip.
- Battery Type LXT
- Battery voltage 18 V
- Amperage battery 3.0 Ah
- BL engine R.p.m high 0 1.700 Rpm
- R.p.m low 0 500 Rpm
- Pair Max. Tightening board hard 40 Nm
- Pair Max. Tightening soft gasket 23nm
- Capacity MAX. Metal 13mm
- Capacity MAX. Wood 36mm
- Capacity drill chuck 1.5 13.0mm
- Keyless drill chuck
- Weight according to EPTA 1.5Kg
- Dimensions. LxWxH 162x79x247mm
- Charging time 22 min
- Positions torque wrench 20
- Mechanical speeds 2
- Variable speed (Switch)
- Non-slip grip
- Integrated Lighting
- Electric Brake
- Emitting vibration 2.50 m/seg2
- Uncertainty (K) vibration 1.50 m/seg2
- Uncertainty (K) sonora 3.00 dB (TO)
- Sound pressure 82.00 dB (TO)
- Sound power 93.00 dB (TO)